The most advanced LASIK procedure available today.
3-D mapping makes the procedure tailor made just for you.
99% of our patients see 20/20 or better without glasses or contacts.*
So safe & precise it’s approved by the US Government & NASA for Astronauts, Fighter Pilots and Navy Seals.
- Interest-free financing with no money down!
* Monthly nomogram analysis shows 99% of patients achieve intended correction
Click on a question below to see the answer:
What is iLASIK and how does it work?
- iLASIK is the safest and most precise LASIK procedure performed today. It provides patients with exceptional safety and superior outcomes by combining the IntraLase Method and Advanced CustomVue Correction. The IntraLase Method uses an ultra-fast laser to create a thin corneal flap with unparalleled precision minimizing the possibility of flap complications while maximizing comfort and safety. The Advanced CustomVue correction uses the WavePrint system to painlessly measure and map the uniqueness of both of your eyes – down to the most minute characteristics individual to you. This 3D mapping technology literally creates a blueprint (or fingerprint) of your eye. Once the flap is created and folded back, a Visix laser uses your exact specification/measurements to custom-fit the iLASIK procedure to each of your eyes.
- Patients experience a quick virtually painless procedure with the potential of 20/20 or better vision and outstanding safety.
- Final post-op visits are conducted with our surgeon one day, one month and three months later. You are free to resume your active lifestyle, now with the potential of 20/20 or better vision.
Is iLASIK a new LASIK procedure?
- iLASIK is a brand name that incorporates the combination of the IntraLase Method and Advanced CustomVue Correction. Chelsea Eye has been using these advanced technologies for four years.
- iLASIK is a decade in the making and combines extensive medical expertise and our surgeon’s commitment to innovation to make the most advanced LASIK procedure available to you today.
Why should I choose iLASIK over other vision correction options?
- 3-D mapping, precise measurement and the use of two of the most advanced lasers differentiate the iLASIK procedure from all others. Just like the tailoring of a fine suit or couture fashion, the iLASIK procedure is tailor-made for you, your vision and the unique characteristics of your two, individual eyes.
- The absence of a metal blade lessens corneal trauma, minimizes flap complications, and provides exceptional safety.
- It permits treatment of patients who previously might have been ineligible for reasons like having a high prescription, or having thin or excessively flat corneas.
- It was the very same technology advances used in the iLASIK procedure that convinced the military and NASA that iLASIK was finally good enough for their mission critical personnel. Even your most-extreme lifestyle is nothing compared to being ejected from an F-16 or the G-Forces of shuttle rocket blast-off.
Who are candidates for the iLASIK procedure?
- If you are 21 years of age or older and wear glasses or contact lenses to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism or mixed astigmatism, you may benefit from iLASIK.
- Our surgeons evaluate each patient themselves and do extensive testing to determine if you are a candidate for iLASIK.
- There are 290 million candidates for iLASIK around the world.
2nd Heading goes here
- This demonstrates the use of more than one info block.
- The info blocks can be opened or closed independently.