The ReZoom™ Multifocal Intraocular Lens
Unlike conventional single-vision (monofocal) lens implants, state-of-the-art ReZoom lenses have been specially designed with multifocal zones that provide good vision across the spectrum of varying distances and light conditions. So you can see well anywhere and anytime, be it near, far or in between. Patients no longer have to settle for monofocal lenses that only provide good distance vision with limited ability to see objects that are near without glasses.
Advantages of the ReZoom MIL
- Bright light/distance-dominant Zone – Supports bright/distance conditions, such as driving in daylight, when pupils are constricted.
- Near-dominant Zone – Provides additional near vision in a broad range of moderate to low light conditions.
- Distance Zone – Supports good distance vision in moderate to low light conditions.
- Near-dominant Zone – Provides good near vision in a range of light conditions.
- Low light/distance-dominant Zone – Provides additional distance dominant in low light conditions, such as driving at night, when pupils are constricted.